Top 5 High Demanding Graphic Design Fiverr Low Competition gig Dec 2021 | Quizesoft


Top 5 High Demanding Graphic Design Fiverr Low Competition gig Dec 2021 | Quizesoft





I'm a creative designer. I believe in creative design. I am passionate about design and I believe in the power of good design and design with integrity. I design with an eye towards design and the ability to create something beautiful. I want my clothes to reflect the style and values of the people who wear them. I think that everyone should be able to enjoy the beauty of the design that they like. That includes my clients.

To me, there is no inherent beauty in any piece of material. There is not one piece of clothing that doesn’t have flaws. When I design, I try to bring out the best in every garment, so that I can make you feel the way I feel. The process of designing is about understanding the fabric, the stitch pattern, the material, the colour and the fabric’s texture.

My work has been exhibited at numerous prestigious fashion shows both in Europe and North America. My design work has been shown at various fashion show 'Fashion Week' and has been described in many fashion publications. I have also been invited to exhibit at various fashion shows and art shows in London. I have worked with some of the leading designers in London including: Heidi Klum, Michael Che and Tatyana Ali.

My interests are primarily in women style and life balance and have recently had time for hobbies, travel and meditation.
Hi there!

Born and bred, my background has been largely spent immersed within the global fashion field; from designing for brands like Ganni & Associates and ModCloth, to producing unique clothing designed for major retail clients such ‘The Cut’, who have helped me become one half behind several of my brand partners – including Gucci. My most recent project is partnering with some of fashion's biggest sponsors - BIC, Madewell and Levi&aposs to name but two.

I have worked in the industry for over a decade and have worked on a number of projects. I love working with creatives, and develop my own ideas and ideas develop into garments which are as interesting as the idea behind them.As for my design style, my aesthetic is a modern, yet unique combination of the old school and the new school. As much as I love the elements and fashion, I also love the visual elements of garments and the visual aspect of the collections and designs.

I have a mix of my own unique take on fashion and styles which I feel work well together/towards a unified aesthetic. I believe I have a unique understanding of the customer’s expectations and therefore strive to meet them where they are’s. I am always seeking new talent and new ideas. My work ethic is always professional and meticulous. I am flexible with my time and my availability. I love my job and I am extremely happy when I am in the role.

weed logo         257
standi                70
flex                    200
flex banner       170
cryptopunk 8 bit art    35



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post